Definition: it is the immediate establishment of a dental implant after the removal of a non-Osseo integrated implant.
- • Psychologically, it is more acceptable because it offers an immediate solution, and takes advantage of the anaesthesia during extraction to put the implant, and finally does not require another appointment.
- Saves 6 months time.
- More simple Surgery: less bone heating, only one anaesthesia, faster because the socket of the extracted tooth is almost ready to receive the implant.
- Ideal drilling axis, it is almost the same axis of the extracted root.
- Scanner is not necessary.
- Preservation of bone stock.
- Preservation of attached gum.
- Preservation of the papillae of gum between the teeth so there will be no black holes between the future crowns.
- Combination crown / implant favourable.
- Flexing time is reduced.
- The natural extracted tooth is a prototype of the future denture: made better aesthetically.