The first consultation consists of:
- A customized listening in which the patient expresses his reason for consultation which can be:
- Functional: chewing, phonation, denture.
- Mixed: Aesthetic and functional.
- A detailed questionnaire: This interview will help determine:
- The requirements of the patient and his complaints about dental care.
- Marital status: age, address, occupation, family situation which are determining factors in the choice of prosthetic solution and time of completion.
- The general state of health: some general diseases contraindicating implant solutions.
- Clinical examination : help to declare :
- The condition of remaining teeth.
- The gingival and mucosal state.
- The extent and location of the edentulous.
- The existing dentures.
This review will be completed by:
- Laboratory evaluation in case of general diseases.
- X-ray examinations:
- Panoramic dental X-ray fundamental at the first consultation.
- Dental Scanner.
- Photos: front and profile, old photos with a smile allowing to note the shape, color of anterior teeth as well as the lips Profile.
- A precise diagnosis :
- Dental: teeth to treat or remove.
- Gingival: quantity and quality of the gum.
- Bone: quantity and quality (hard bone, soft bone).
- Prosthetic Decision: To respond to your requests and requirements, that’s to say fixed, functional, fast and effective solutions, for a long-term we have a varied arsenal of treatments:
- Conventional ceramic fixed prosthesis.
- Conventional implantation: prosthesis performed 3-6 months after surgery.
- Immediate Implantation: implants are placed on the same day of extraction with time saving of 3 to 6 months.
- Implantation with rapid Prosthesis: Prosthesis performed to the extent of 3 to 21 days. Time gain from 3 to 6 months.
To decide the prosthetic solution, we must evaluate the cost / benefit / safety. For each solution the patient is informed about the details of the intervention, the advantages, disadvantages, knowing that the implant success rate is 97%.
- Records Illustration on computer: for each clinical case a demonstration of all surgical and prosthetic steps computer.